Sign in to Adobe Creative Cloud
Some students e.g. Creative Industry students may have a college adobe Creative Cloud account. If you have access to a college adobe account to login, all you need is your college email address and password. Follow the guide below to get logged in. If you have any problems getting access check with your lecturer that you should have access.
Please note that students can no longer use Creative Cloud outside of the college after the 1st October 2022 as Adobe have reverted the terms of their licensing to pre-pandemic terms.
How to Login
- Open the Creative Cloud Desktop App or go to Creative Cloud via the web.
- Enter your College email address in the username field and click Continue.
Your college email address will be your student ID number followed by @student.dumgal.ac.uk for example firstname.lastname@example.org
- When prompted, select Company or School Account.
- You will then be redirected to the College sign in page. Enter your College Password in the password field and click Sign In.
- You will then be logged into Creative Cloud as normal.